+34 902 28 36 86
M-D: 9:00-14:00 / 15:00-18:00
Terms and Conditions:
The contents, commercial activities, products and services on this website are not designed or intended for individuals residing in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
- Access to this website is the responsibility of the users.
- Access to this website does not imply any commercial relationship between HtHr and the user.
And Modification of information:
The information contained in this website is accurate at the date of last update. HtHr reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website, to limit or deny access to this website.
You may not alter, change, modify, or adapt this website. However HtHr reserves the right to make, at any time, any changes and modifications deemed desirable, may exercise this right at any time without notice.
HtHr makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents appearing on this website. HtHr not warrant or accept responsibility for any consequences arising from errors in the contents appearing on this website, provided by others.
HtHr assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between printed and electronic version published on this website. In case of discrepancy between the printed and published on the website, printed version will prevail.
HtHr no responsibility whatsoever for the contents, activities, products and services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly through this website. The links on the website of HtHr, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for informational purposes only and in no event suggest, invite or recommend them. These links do not represent any relationship between HtHr and individuals or business owners of those websites that are accessible through these links. HtHr reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
HtHr not responsible for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), bulletins or other types of transmissions, which are linked to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by the relevant authorities in identifying of persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
HtHr excludes all liability that might arise from the transmission of information between users. Responsibility for the statements published on this website is exclusive to those who do. Any type of data that users can make to this or via this website or other controlled access HtHr that infringe the proprietary rights of third parties and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or transmission any other materials constituting or encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense.
HtHr reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user to enter in this website any content contrary to legal norms or considered immoral, and reserves the right to take legal action it deems appropriate to prevent this type of behavior .
Navigation, access and security:
HtHr no representation or warranty that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free. No responsibility or guarantee that the contents or software that can be accessed through this website is free from error or cause damage. In no case HtHr be liable for losses or damages of any kind arising from access and use of the website, including but not limited to damage to computer systems or due to the introduction of viruses. HtHr not responsible for any damage that may occur to users for misuse of this website.
This website and its contents are protected by Intellectual Property laws. Not be subject to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, assignment or transfer of all or part. Access to this website does not grant users the right, nor any ownership of intellectual property rights of content provided by this website.
The content of this website may be downloaded to the user (download), but only for private use and without any commercial purpose, and therefore may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publish, transfer, process or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
HtHr user does not transfer ownership of your software. You own the medium on which the software is recorded. HtHr retains all rights to intellectual property including software. If the user transfers software from this website to your terminal, you can not dissect it for study, decompile, translate the object code version of the original language or other code or language.
The trade name, trademark, logo, products and services contained in this website are protected by law.
HtHr reserves the right to take legal actions against users who violate or infringe the rights of intellectual property.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Society and Electronic Commerce Info gives information on our data for any request, question and / or claim, in which contact through letter to:
HIGH TECH HOTELS & RESORTS, SA, C / Ega, 5 (El Viso) Trading Company-Madrid 28 002 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 15,693, Folio 134, Section 8, sheet No. M-264 414.
Or through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giralda Tower: Carlos Koblischek, Sevilla
- City of Arts and Sciences: Ilona Kuusela
- Casa de las Conchas: David Lebrero
- Torre colon: Eva Serna
- Paza Mayor: Eva Serna
- Puerta de Alcalá: Dieghh D.
- Puerta de Alcala: Daniel Diaz
- Plaza de la Villa: Fred Fokkelman
- Royal Palace: Lavinia Marin
- Plaza Mayor: Lavinia Marin
- Gran Via: Reinhard Linnemann
- Post Office
- The Edificio de Correos in Madrid, Spain: daniel diaz
- Castellana: Paul Rodriguez
- Sevilla Flamenco: Michal Jarocinski
- Malaga: Bernard Mukarubibi
- Computer: Zanetta Hardy
- Royal Palace: Royal Palace in the Plaza de Oriente in Madrid: Jose Maria Sanchez
- Calle Gran Vía: Xexo Xeperti
- Callao Metro: St. Martin ibon
- Madrid concert: Celia Martinez Bravo
- Retirement: Sunset over Monument Alfonso XII: Fran Gambín
- Almudena Cathedral: Xbauerx
- Ceramics III Parc Guell, Barcelona: Anatoli Styf
- Agbar tower 1: Albert Lazcano
- Holy Family Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: Lali Masriera
- chimneys: Nina Briski
- The Rambla, a famous street in Barcelona: Lavinia Marin
- Tiles Gaudi: Lavinia Marin
- Market in Barcelona: Gabriel Currie
- Squads Franco0351
- Dina Podzimková
- Ramblas florist: sue anna joe
- Salamanca: Laureà Moncunill
- Gugheim: Ana Belén
- Bilbao: Dan Tanna
- Other: Vangelis Thomaidis
- The birthhouse of Malaga 's most famous are, Pablo Picasso. Summer 2003: Jan Van den Meerssche
- Malaga boat: Stephen Bickham